Have your say on local traffic management
As part of Hume City Council’s ongoing commitment to Local Area Traffic Management (LATM), we are undertaking a study to identify traffic management improvements within the Craigieburn East and Craigieburn West areas shown on the map.
To view more information about the project, please visit www.hume.vic.gov.au/CraigieburnLATM
Please share your ideas on how we could make our roads safer for cars, pedestrians and cyclists.
Some examples of the type of feedback you may want to provide are shown below:
For help using this map, please see the instructions.
How to use the map
Scope of the study
Please note that the following issues are not within the scope of this study:
- Craigieburn Road: this road is under VicRoads authority and any issues raised regarding Craigieburn Road will be referred onto VicRoads.
- Provision of additional car parking for commuters, schools and private facilities.
- Changes to existing parking restrictions. The Hume City Parking Restrictions Policy is currently being developed to address this.
- Indented parking bays. The Hume City Parking on Narrow Streets Policy has been developed to address this.
- Public transport infrastructure and services.
How to use the map
To view and add traffic management issues and comments on the map, follow the instructions below:
View a Comment:
To view a comment, select the 'map marker' on the map. This will open a panel containing any comments or other information.
To close a comment, select the 'Close' button at the bottom of the panel.
Add a Comment:
To add a comment to the map:
- Move the map to the general location you want to add your comment, or use the 'Address Search' to find a specific address.
- Select the 'Add Marker' button and click / tap the specific location on the map you want to leave your comment. This will open an input form at the side of the map.
- Fill out the details of the input form. When finished, select the 'Submit' button to leave your comment on the map.
Keyboards and Screenreaders
To make a contribution on the map using a keyboard or through assistive technologies such as screenreaders, please follow these steps:
- Use the 'Address Search' field to enter the location where you want to add your comment.
- Toggle to the 'Add Marker' button and select it. This will drop the pin at the address specified in the 'Address Search' field.
- Fill out the details in the input form as required. When finished, select the 'Submit' button to leave your comment on the map.